| 0 comments ]

... is because, before I went to Chapters today, I went to H&M first, and ended up buying a couple of fantastic cotton sweaters for the fall.


My wardrobe has just been crying out for cable knits, and lo, the Good Lord provideth! I am absolutely loving H&M this season because they have great preppy sweaters and shirts that actually FIT my twiglike frame. (Sweaters are a nightmare for me to find a proper fit - even Ralph Lauren's "small" and Lacoste's size 3 are way too big for me.) And after seeing a perfect navy cardigan with white tipping (not in my size), and a perfect off-white tennis sweater with navy-and-green tipping around the V-neck and cuffs (also not in my size), I decided I had to seize these two before it was too late. That's the only thing I don't like about H&M: they always run out of small sizes first.

0 comments

Post a Comment